Top 100 Sex Bloggers of 2012
It’s my favorite time of year: time for my annual sex bloggers list!
Before we get to it, remember to check out the top sex bloggers who have been retired from the list (previous first place winners or those who have been in the top ten three times):
This year, I’m also giving out three additional awards:
New Voice of the Year: Mr. AbsinthePassion
Post that Made Rori Cum Hardest During Judging: “Please hit me again Sir…” from Sexual Life of a Sexual Wife (This whole blog is one big sploosh for me…and that, my friends, is way it ranks so high despite not being update nearly as much as most others on this list!)
By the way, if you aren’t alreay, make sure you’re on my email list to get notices when cool stuff like this is going on here at Between My Sheets. Click here to sign up!
And now for the main attraction, the list you’ve all been waiting for…I give you your Top Sex Bloggers of 2012! (Please note that this list is CREATIVE COMMONS license, which means that you are welcome to republish it on your own blog as long as you give credit by linking back to this post. Code to copy/paste can be found at the end of the post!)
My challenge to all of you this year is to visit at least ten blogs on this list that you’ve never visited before and leave at least one comment. Make new friends. Follow new, amazing writers. Dance and be merry. And tell ‘em Rori sent ya!
100. YOU! As always, I want to leave a place on this list for ALL the awesome sex bloggers out there! So please leave a comment on Between My Sheets with your name/URL to tell us about your sexy blog!
Congrats to everyone listed this year. Want a button for your sidebar or a blog post? Here ya go (feel free to edit this one or create your own!):
Want to put this list on your own blog? You’re more than welcome to do so! Please link back to this blog post to give credit. Here’s the code for the entire list:
Or if you just want to post the top ten, here’s the code for that:
In addition, I wanted to give a hearty “We’ll miss you!!” to some awesome sex bloggers who decide to call it quits this year. These are bloggers who have actually said they are done or deleted their blogs, not just bloggers who haven’t updated in a few months. This year, we said goodbye to:
- Riff Dog from Ashley and Me
- _sub_girl from _sub_girl: lost
- DDD from Dick Dyke Dick
- Electronic Doll from Post Modern Sleaze
- Captain Shame from Red Lion Street
We’ll also miss The Big Ugly, but hope she’ll be back after her legal problems are settled.
Happy trails, everyone! Don’t be strangers, even if you aren’t sex bloggers yourselves anymore! (Know someone to add this list? Let me know! Didn’t mean to miss anyone!)
A few final housekeeping notes:
- Why didn’t you or your favorite sex blogger make the list? Read this post. It probably wasn’t personal! We had over 250 different blogs nominated this year.
- Your number is relative to the other bloggers on this list, not relative to your position last year. So, if you were #10 last year an are #40 this year, that doesn’t necessarily mean you’re a worse blogger than you were last year. Besides, you really shouldn’t care too much about this list. After all, it’s just one person’s humble opinion. Don’t beat yourself up if you aren’t as high on the list as you thought you might be or even if you aren’t on the list at all. Just use it as motivating to continue to grow as a blogger!
- If you find a broken link, let me know! With a list this big, there are bound to be a few errors.
- If you’re on the list and want to be called a different name (names are tricky in this blogging niche) or want me to add your Twitter handle, let me know!
And stay tuned! Tomorrow, I’ll start announcing the winners of the comment content who will get some very cool vibrating prizes for nominating bloggers for this year’s list!
Want to make sure you get in the drawing the next time there’s a contest and are in the know about everything going on here at BMS? Make sure you’re signed up to my email newsletter: