The key to a pleasant sexual relationship is in your breathing; that’s why yoga practice may be an excellent tool to maximize your performance in bed. But that’s not all, certain yoga postures increase blood flow in the female pelvic region, which increases sensitivity and intensifies orgasms.
The heart rate of yogis in deep meditative states is very similar to that of frenetic lovers. Yoga practice is also related to increased testosterone production and longer erections in men.
Here are some postures that will help you be better during sex:
During exhalation, bend your knees and try to keep your thighs as parallel to the floor as possible. Stretch your back and extend your arms as far as you can; squeeze your sphincters.
The position of the chair concentrates the force in the pelvic region at the moment when the coccyx descends. In fact, the same muscles are used as we work with the famous Kegel exercises, specially designed for more intense control of the sexual organs.
From a standing position, stand with your legs parallel and slightly wider than your hips. Bend your knees and lower your hips to the floor slowly. Gather the palms of your hands in front of your heart and try to carry your chest towards the sky.
Squatting keeps the pelvic joints healthy and forces you to work your inner thigh muscles. It is also thought to stimulate the sex glands.
- Lie on your stomach and relax.
- With your palms under your shoulders and fingers forward, lift your body as high as you can with the help of your arms.
- Press your pelvis against the floor. Keep your knees straight. Get some air and get your chest up.
- fter several seconds, press the palms of your hands on the floor and get up.
- You can raise your thighs a little bit. Breathe. Relax your shoulders, stretch your arms, tuck your chin down your throat and expand your chest for air.
- Every time you pull air make a whistle, this is the seal of the snake.
Real sexual benefit: reaffirms the buttocks and muscles of the abdomen; it also helps to improve your flexibility…